We realize that every situation is different. Not everyone is going to need all our services at once. Therefore, we’ve designed our Service Coordination program to create efficiency in care management while restoring the client’s peace of mind.
As a Healthwhiz client, you will receive:
A service advisor to help you set goals, coordinate your care, advocate for you within the system, and provide education and resources to help you manage your health.
A Personalized Service Plan, which can be easily adjusted should one needs change.
Access to our medical and pharmacy partners to ask questions
Access to our 24-hour call center, so you are never alone.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
** We regularly update our service offerings. If you don’t see something on the list, just ask.
OUR 4-STEP SERVICE COORDINATION PROCESS
Either call or send us a message through our website. We’ll schedule a call to listen to your situation, helping to determine whether our services are right for you.
In this FREE 15-minute session, we:
- Discuss the issues that most concerns you.
- Explain our services and how we work
- Provide you with options.
If we’re in agreement that we should move forward, we’ll schedule a 45- to 90-minute meeting to gather all necessary information related to your case needs. Depending on the service required, this assessment may be done by phone or in person (at your home, office or other mutually agreed upon location).
As part of the Assessment, we may request copies of letters, bills, EOBs, and any information important to the case.
Generally, your customized care plan will be shared with you at the end of the Assessment. For more complex cases, they’ll be provided within 3 business days following the Assessment. Your customized action plan will include:
- Our recommendations for services to be provided to you or on behalf of your loved one.
- The amount of time we expect to take to complete.
- A breakdown of the payment plan.
- A service contract which you can sign electronically.
- An invoice for the retainer.
- Disclosures you’ll need to sign allowing your providers and/or plan to share personal health information with us.
Once the contract has been signed and the retainer paid, you’re a client.
Depending on the services outlined in your Customized Service Plan, we may need to collect some additional personal health information. If this is the case, we’ll either ask to meet in person or by phone to get those information.
As your case progresses, we will:
- Reach out in person or via email to share updates and address concerns.
- Post updates in your Client Portal where you’ll have 24-hour 7 days a week access to review whenever you need.