Knowing where to go or who to call for information during this Coronavirus pandemic is not always obvious. The following is a list of important websites and contact telephone numbers to check out.
Where you should go for information?
- Information about COVID-19 in the United States
- Coronavirus advisory information
- Coronavirus Q&A
- Coronavirus condition overview
For Information Specific To New York State, Nassau County & New York City:
Where You Should Call?
- New York State Coronavirus Hotline: (888) 364-3065
- NYS COVID-19 Emotional Support Hotline: (844) 863-9314
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 Questions: (800) 232-4636
- Nassau County Coronavirus Call Center: (516) 227-9570
Stay engaged. Be Safe.
We will be updating this list as we go.